Wednesday 11 July 2012

Top 5 movies list...

Since I've always wanted to know, which movie is the best of them all?, I searched deep into the heart of the web and conjured up my own top 5 list! It was extremely difficult not to make a top 200, but I would have bruised my fingers typing!...

1. Inception - This has to be one of the most talked about films ever! the concept was just genius and had audiences pondering for hours, is life just a dream? within a dream, within another dream? hmmm, I'm just as confused as you are...

2. The dark knight - This action epic just oozes awesomeness. Creative fight scenes, dark twisted characters and best of all, the coolest costume with pointed ears you could ever see!

3. Forrest Gump - 'Life is like a box of chocolates'... Tom Hanks I salute you! This is probably one of my favourite acting performances ever from the king of versatility and it is the one of the most entertaining movies out there with bits you can laugh at and cry at...

4. The godfather- The timeless classic that brought us true viewing pleasure! its almost as if you are living in the events of the movie and watching it from the sidewalk, it's that good!

5. The Lion King -  You would be crazy if you said you didn't like this feature-length animation! This film taught me so much at such a young age, responsibility , maturity and braveness! probably my favourite Disney film too!  with that, I shall leave you with one of the best songs to ever come out of Disney...

3 comments:

  1. HAKUNA MATATA! What a tune! Thanks Kurran, you're awesome<3(L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thank you, I'm feeling fine. Plus your amazing blog is the only medicine I need! CERTIFIED CINEMANIAC!!

    ReplyDelete